Monday, April 25, 2011

F.A.M.E. By: Chris Brown

F.A.M.E. : The album is a up tempo eclectic album of R&B and Pop. It is the perfect mix between ballad love songs and dance hits. The album features collaborations with top artists such as Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne and many more. His singles "she ain't you" and "yeah 3x" continue to climb the charts and F.A.M.E. debuted #1 on the billboard 200 selling 273,000 Copies during the first week of sales. (not including itunes or overseas) 

Review
F.A.M.E. is in my opinion one of the best albums of the year. The album keeps the listeners attention and unlike many CDs I never feel the need to skip a track. The songs are catchy and the music really makes everyone want to dance. I can't wait until the summer comes and F.A.M.E. is playing through the summer air. I think that this album has definitely resurrected Chris Brown's dwindling career and I believe he is going to do great things in the future. After the whole Rhi Rhi CB smack-down-drama many fans (not me!) had abandoned all hope in Chris. Even though Chris has experienced some tough and challenging times he has truelly managed to overcome and produce some amazing music. I am a Chris Brown fan because of his music not because of his history and F.A.M.E. clearly shows why I continue to be a fan. In his struggle to revive his image he has managed to create another chart topping album and the world is starting to once again recognize his talent. F.A.M.E. along with his Grammy nominated mix-tapes has clearly proved that Chris Brown is a talented Artist and performer and I can't wait to see what he will do next. 

2 comments:

James said...

Although I hate on Chris Brown like it’s my job (it is my job), I cannot deny that he does have talent. F.A.M.E is far from a bad album. However, you cant deny that if your not one of Chris’s female fanatics, then its highly unlikely that you will be falling head over heels for the album. I wish there had been more r&b /hip hop songs such as Deuces rather than all that Euro pop. I’m tired of hearing techno club music. I also think he is missing that hit dance record that he normally delivers to his audience. Yeah 3x is too much of a feel good club techno record or w.e and beautiful people is too Euro AND to slow. For me, when Chris is able to deliver a great dance record he is able to show off both his dance and vocal talents (two things that helped him get where he is today). Then again it is 2011 and music videos barely exist anymore…

Kim!!!! said...

As a person who HATES Chris Brown's guts and wishes no one would ever buy his music again, i still have to say that he has talent. Clearly he does and it can't be denied. I have a personal vendetta with Chrissy Poo because i am really against domestic violence. Yea, he's cute but so what he hits girls and that's wrong.